STEVEN M. FULLER
Mr. Fuller specializes in the area personal injury including trials and settlement of accident related claims.
Telephone: (218) 751-2221
Toll Free: (800) 552-6881
Facsimile: (218) 751-2285
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Personal Injury including trials and settlement of accident related claims
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS:
- Admitted to the Minnesota State Bar, October 15, 1971
- Admitted to practice in Federal District Court
- Undergraduate Degree, political science, Washington State University
- Juris Doctorate Degree, University of Washington, Seattle Washington, 1971
- Associate in the firm – November 1973
- Partner in the firm – 1975
- Senior partner in the law firm of Fuller Wallner, Attorneys at Law.
- 33 years of consecutive practice in Bemidji, Minnesota
- 1971-1973, Assistant Attorney General for the State of Minnesota at the State Capitol in St. Paul
- Member – Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member – Minnesota Association for Justice
- Member – American Association For Justice
- Hunting, fishing, reading, woodcarving
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES OR PURSUITS:
- Taught business and family law at Bemidji State University on a part-time basis for two years while practicing law in Bemidji.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Legal Services in Cass Lake, Minnesota for four years.
- Attends, on a yearly basis, the American Association For Justice National Educational Convention, receiving instruction from nationally recognized experts and attorneys in the area of civil litigation.
- Over 33 years, has tried dozens of civil cases and dozens of criminal cases to juries and, in addition, has tried, perhaps a hundred cases to the trial Court (Judge) in various matters pertaining to divorce and other civil litigation, although no longer involved in divorce or criminal matters.
- Received a number of successful civil jury verdicts and reached settlements for clients in several hundred cases over those 33 years.